Slope Indicator Inclinometer Courses
Slope Indicator offers a variety of instrumentation courses including industry leading topics on inclinometer, data reduction, and error correction.
Please contact your regional manager for information.
Read the inclinometer course syllabus.
Read some of the chapters from the inclinometer course booklet.
Repair and Calibration Services
DGSI's Mukilteo factory offers repair and calibration services for Slope Indicator equipment. A return merchandise authorization (RMA) is required prior to sending equipment back to facility.
The process is explained below:
If you are in the USA or Canada:
- If you need calibration services, fill out our Calibration Request Form.
- If you need repair services, contact the regional sales person by phone or email.
- We'll ask you to explain the problem. Sometimes we'll ask you to perform some troubleshooting steps. If that doesn't help, we'll collect some information from you, such as instrument serial number, addresses, etc. Then we'll email a return authorization to you. We call it an RMA.
- Print the RMA. Check that the information is correct and add some details if you want. Note the RMA number at the top of the paper.
- Write the RMA number on your shipping box.
- Pack the instrument carefully and place the printed RMA paper inside the box.
- Send the box to:
Returns and Repair Department
12123 Harbour Reach Drive
Mukilteo, WA, USA 98275
If you are outside the USA or Canada
Please contact your local distributor.
- If there is no distributor in your country, please send us an email. Please do not send anything until you have received the RMA from us.