Slope Indicator Inclinometer Courses
Slope Indicator offers a variety of instrumentation courses including industry leading topics on inclinometer, data reduction, and error correction.
Course Schedule (Pending)
Please contact your regional manager for information.
Inclinometer Course Syllabus
Read the inclinometer course syllabus.
Sample Chapters from the Course Booklet
Read some of the chapters from the inclinometer course booklet.
Repair and Calibration Services
DGSI offers repair and calibration services for Durham Geo Slope Indicator equipment. A return merchandise authorization (RMA) is required prior to sending equipment back to our factory.
The process is explained below:
If you are in the USA or Canada:
- If you need calibration or repair services, contact our technical support staff by phone or by filling out the form here.
- We'll ask you to explain the problem. Sometimes we'll ask you to perform some troubleshooting steps. If that doesn't help, we'll collect some information from you, such as instrument serial number, addresses, etc. Then we'll email a return authorization to you. We call it an RMA.
- Print the RMA. Check that the information is correct and add some details if you want. Note the RMA number at the top of the paper.
- Write the RMA number on your shipping box.
- Pack the instrument carefully and place the printed RMA paper inside the box.
- Send the box to the address that is printed on the RMA form.
If you are outside the USA or Canada
Please contact your local distributor.
- If there is no distributor in your country, please send us an email. Please do not send anything until you have received the RMA from us.