Well Head Modules for Landfill Leachate and Gas Wells
DGSI Well Head Modules are NEMA 4 weather-resistant enclosures that protect instrumentation from harsh site conditions.
The see-through window allows viewing of the Pulse Counter (TR-77804), Filter / Regulator (TR-77803) and liquid level in well. The module allows quick reading of the number of pump cycles and liquid level in the well from one location without accessing the well head. Compatible with SRX LP and most other pumps and applications.
The Well head Module, TR-80810 comes standard with the Pulse Counter (TR-77804), Filter / Regulator (TR-77803), and liquid level gauge with regulator. Options include extracted gas flow velocity. Other configurations available upon request. Contact DGSI for more details.
- Range: 0-125 psi (Max. 150 psi)
- Fittings: 3/8 in hose barbs and 1/4 in push-to-connect tube fitting
- Liquid Level: 0 - 100 in H2O (other ranges available).
- Dimensions (in): 14-3/4 h x 12-3/4 w x 6-1/2 d
Additional DGSI landfill leachate or gas support products include:
- Landfill pumps
- Nylon bundled air and fluid tubing
- Cycle / pulse counter
- Stainless-steel pump support cable
- Well Seals