SRX Leachate Pump
Applications for the SRX Leachate Pump include
- Landfill Pumps for Leachate Pumping and Gas Condensate Pumping in Landfills
- Pneumatic pumps for use in 4-inch and larger-diameter wells up to 200 ft.
- Pneumatic pump for leachate and gas condensate
The SRX is an air-powered pump used to extract leachate or gas condensate at variable rates equal to the well recharge. Pump flow rates are up to 9.5 gpm and temperatures up to 250°F.
In wells under vacuum with the pump exhaust vented outside the well seal, the SRX pump can maintain the normal draw-down level when the air-exhaust line is equipped with the optional “E”-valve (part # TR-697) located below the well seal.
See an illustration showing how simple it is to disassemble the SRX LP.
- Advanced, positive-sealing air valves with built-in filtration
- Tolerant of high temperatures
- Complete disassembly with only one wrench
- All-stainless-steel body
- Domed bottom to prevent hang-ups during installation
- Flotec™ syntactic foam float
- Lightweight pump
- CE and ATEX compliant
- More Uptime:
- Simple Routine Maintenance
- Competitive Price
- Easy Replacement for Existing Pump
- Few Parts – Low Inventory