S-333 Automated Soil Compactor
This Automated Soil Compactor provides uniform, consistent and safe compaction. Quality results.
- Mechanical compaction of soil and soil-cement mixtures in the laboratory.
- Proctor, CBR and LBR samples
- Soil layers are uniformly compacted, every time.
- Conformity to ASTM and AASHTO standards for hammer drop height is assured because the hammer lift compensates for changing sample height.
- Display shows number of layers and blow counts per layer to prevent common causes of operator errors. Blows can be pre-set in memory and automatically stop the machine.
- Drop heights and weights can be changed easily to accommodate alternate test requirements. 12 inch (std.) or 18 inch. Order separately.
- Changing hammer drop height is simple and very quick — just insert a couple of spacers and you’re ready.
- Rotating base accepts molds from a variety of manufacturers.
- Works with standard, CBR and LBR molds.
- Safety operation — fully enclosed drive mechanism, locking mechanism to prevent the hammer from falling when the machine if OFF, and emergency shut-off button.
ASTM: D 558, D 559, D 560, D 698, D 1557
AASHTO T-99, T-134, T-135, T-136, T-180
|S-333||Automated Soil Compactor, 110 V, 60 Hz*|
|S-320||4-in (102 mm) Compaction Mold|
|S-326||6-in (152 mm) Compaction Mold|
|S-33380||5.5 lb (2.5 kg) Hammer with Round Face|
|S-33385||5.5 lb (2.5 kg) Hammer with Pie-Shaped Face|
|S-33390||10 lb (4.5 kg) Hammer with Round Face|
|S-33395||10 lb (4.5 kg) Hammer with Pie-Shaped Face|
|S-33020||Calibration Kit. Meets ASTM D 2168|
|S-33350||Lead Calibration Cylinders, 100/pack|