Manual and Electric Soil Grinders
These manual and electric soil grinders are used to reduce the particle size of dry soils.
- Sturdy cast iron construction.
- Two grinding plates made from hard iron alloy for clog resistance and long life.
- Grinding plate distance adjustable for fineness.
- Toothed feed for even flow of dry materials.
- Easily disassembles without tools for cleaning.
- Hopper has a capacity of 50 in3 (0.82 l).
- Ground material fineness to between 75 – 100 mesh
- Manual model clamps to a 3/8 to 1 ½ in (0.1-3.8 cm) thick table top.
- Electric model has a cast iron base with 3 point rubber pads for stability. 27 x 12 x 16 in (68 x 31 x 41 cm)
The manual model has a grinding capacity from 1 – 10 lb/hour (0.5 – 4.5 kg/hr) at a crank speed of 30 to 50 rpm and the electric model 15 – 40 lb/hour (7 – 19 kg/hr).