Laser Infrared Thermometer
The Laser Infrared Thermometer offers precise, non-contact measurement in a lightweight, handheld instrument. With one hand operation, it is ideal for a wide variety of applications.
- 11:1 optics, laser pointer, backlight, carrying case included.
- Temperature range: -76 to 932°F (-60 to 500°C)
- Best resolution: 0.1°F
- Accuracy: ±2°F (±1°C)
- Emissivity: 0.95 adjustable
- K-Type Thermocouple included: Probe: 58°F to 482°F (14°C to 250°C). Full range: -83.2°F to 1999°F (-64°C to 1400°C).Accuracy: ±1% of reading or 2°F.
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries (supplied)
- Weight: 6.3 ounces (179 g)
- Dimensions: 6.9″ X 1.5″ X 2.8″ (175 mm X 39 mm X 71 mm)
|G-16809||Laser Infrared Thermometer|