EZ-DAQ™ Data Acquisition Readout
Basic 8-Channel Data Acquisition Readout for the Laboratory.
Laboratory Managers who want to collect data automatically from their current laboratory equipment will find the EZ-DAQ Data Acquisition Readout to be an affordable, easy-to-use, basic 8-channel data acquisition system with connections for up to eight industry-standard sensors. It is an ideal replacement for our E-4XX Series digital readouts.
The system can support as many as six individual tests with each test capable of having its own sampling rate. The EZ-DAQ-Soft software (included) gives the ability to display up to eight active channels of data simultaneously on a PC.
EZ-DAQ shown with eight sensors (Sensors sold separately)
- 10 V dc instrumentation excitation supply
- mV, V, mA instrumentation output types
- Multiple instrumentation output ranges
- View live test data on color screen
- Sample rate of 10 per second
- Simple USB connection to the computer
- Windows®-based software available for data viewing and exporting. Easy data “dump” to MS Excel
- View live data on bright touch-screen
- Windows-based software for data viewing and exporting
- Flexible, reliable, robust
Limitations: EZ-DAQ is not a data logger because it does not store data. EZ-DAQ does not perform data reduction and it is not compatible with WinSAS™.
For More Information
Brochure for EZ-DAQ Data Acquisition Readout
|EZ-DAQ System, 110/220 V ac, 50/60 Hz. Includes EZ-DAQ device, Ethernet/USB adaptor, 5-ft Ethernet cable, EZ-DAQ Soft software for PC|
|E-8000E||As above with US Customary units|
|E-8000M||As above with SI unitis|