Digital Temperature Chart Recorder
Durham geo's Digital Temperature Chart Recorder measures and records temperature in air, gas, liquids, powders, solids, and semi-solids.
The temperature probe has a 15 ft long cable with a 4 in long stainless steel submersible tip.
115 V (ac), 50/60 hz. Optional adapter for 12 V vehicle operation.
- Temperature range: -40° to 30°F, -20°to 50°F, 50° to 120°F.
- Allows for recording three different temperature ranges at four different recording speeds.
- Temperature accuracy: ± 2°F.
- Chart speeds: 6 hr, 24 hr, 7 days, 31 days.
- Chart speed accuracy: better than 1%.
- Chart dia.: 6 in.
- Remote readings from up to 100 ft (with optional sensor wire). Remote sensor accurately measures and records temperatures in air, gas, liquids, powders, solids, and semisolids.
- Programmable speed and temperature ranges.
|G-184A||Digital Temperature Recorder, Fahrenheit Model|