- One RS485 channel and two SDI-12 channels.
- Power supply: 12 V DC up to 120 mA.
- RS485 full or half duplex supported.
- Suitable for a chain of up to 30 biaxial in-place inclinometers.
- Modbus RTU RS485.
- Supported sensors: RTS, Sisgeo and Geosense digital inclinometers.
Data Storage and Power
Internal Data Storage
- Up to 72,500 redings including time and 4 sensors.
- Up to 200,000 readings including time and 1 sensor.
- Sampling rate: 30 seconds to 1 day.
- Time synchronization by radio: Time discipline better than ± 10 seconds.
Battery Life Estimation
- *With 10 RST sensors: 4 months (3 minutes simpling rate), 2.5 years (30 minutes simpling rate), more that 10 years (6 hours simpling rate).
- *With 30 RST sensors: 26 days (3 minutes simpling rate), 4 months (30 minutes simpling rate), 4 years (6 hours simpling rate).
- *With 10 SISGEO: 30 days (3 minutes simpling rate), 5 months (30 minutes simpling rate), 4.5 years (6 hours simpling rate).
*Estimations for 4 x saft LSH 14 batteries. Considering laboratory.
- Size: 145 x 220 x 61 mm
- Weight: 1.100 g without batteries.
- Housing Material: Aluminium alloy
- Logging Temperature Range: Operating temperature:-40ºC to 80 ºC (-40ºF to 175ºF
- Weather Protection: IP67