Durham Geo Slope Indicator
Our Business: Geotechnical and Environmental Products
We design, manufacture, and supply a wide range of instruments and equipment to geotechnical and environmental professionals. In addition, we offer services related to our products, including training and technical support, equipment rentals, repair and calibration.
Durham Geo Slope Indicator (DGSI) is a highly respected brand with instrumentation integrated into some of the world's most important assets and construction projects.
Our expertise is based off of decades of experience. Our geotechnical instrumentation dates back to the late 50's under the Slope Indicator brand. Our materials testing equipment originated under the Brainard Kilman name and our environmental products trace back to the 1990's.
DGSI's customers include consulting engineers and scientists, earth and civil contractors, universities, government entities, research laboratories, and civil and environmental construction companies worldwide.
We work closely with leading companies in the energy, transportation, infrastructure, and water resources industries and we exceed their stringent requirements.
- Offices in the USA, Canada, and Australia
- Recognized leader in geotechnical instrumentation
- Extensive in-house application knowledge
- Highly experienced technical sales staff addressing our customers' requirements
- Continuously deploying best practices within the organization and to our clients
- Broad range of distributors throughout the world serving over 50 countries
Our Manufacturing Operations
- Manufacturing operations in Tucker, Georgia and Mukilteo, Washington
- Incorporating the best practices including Just in Time (JIT) and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) ability
- State of the art CNC and robotic assembly instrumentation
- In-house 3D rapid prototype capability
- Research and development in both facilities is carried out by our team of electronic, mechanical, and software engineers
- Current ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- Single-source provider of geotechnical, materials testing, and environmental products
- Direct technical support for real-time, accurate information
- High customer service level, most products ship within 24 hours
- ISO 9001:2015 certified to ensure highest quality in products and services
- Flexibility to rapidly design customized products
- Large rental inventory and precision calibration services
- Sophisticated remote monitoring software