Geotechnical and Environmental Products
We design, manufacture, and supply a wide range of instruments and equipment needed by geotechnical and environmental professionals. In addition, we offer services related to our products, including training and technical support, equipment rentals, repair and calibration.
Durham Geo Slope Indicator is a well-respected brand with instruments integrated in the measurement schemes for some of the world's most important construction projects.
Our expertise is the result of many years of experience. Our geotechnical instruments have been manufactured under the Slope Indicator name since 1958; our materials testing equipment, originally under the Brainard Kilman name, since 1965; and our environmental pumps, since 1990.
- Offices in the USA, Canada, and Australia
- Recognized leader in geotechnical instrumentation
- Extensive in-house application knowledge
- Highly experienced technical sales staff exceeding customers' requirements
- Continuously deploying best practices within the organization and to our clients
- Broad range of distributors throughout the world serving over 50 countries
DGSI's customers include consulting engineers and scientists, earth and civil contractors, universities, government entities, research laboratories, and civil and environmental construction companies worldwide.
We work closely with leading companies in the energy, transportation, infrastructure, and water resources industries.
Our Manufacturing Operations
- Manufacturing operations in Stone Mountain, Georgia and Mukilteo, Washington
- Incorporating the best practices including Just in Time (JIT) and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) ability
- State of the art CNC and robotic assembly instrumentation
- In-house 3D rapid prototype capability
- Research and development in both facilities is carried out by our team of electronic, mechanical, and software engineers
- Current ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
What Makes Us Different?
- Single-source supplier for geotechnical and environmental products
- Direct technical support for quick, accurate answers.
- Responsive, dedicated in products and services.
- Consistent quality in products and services.
- Ability to provide specialty products.
- Rental and calibration services.
- Useful and informative web sites.